This forum will help patients with ankylosing spondylitis and psoriatic arthritis and their family. Register now for free!
The Spondyloarthritis Research Consortium of Canada and the Canadian Spondylitis Association, in collaboration with The Arthritis Society, would like to invite you to register for free to the 2016 Spondyloarthritis Patient Forum. The forum aims to help patients living with ankylosing spondylitis (AS) and psoriatic arthritis (PsA) and their family. Light refreshments will be provided.
Here are the event details:
Date: Saturday, April 30, 2016
Location: Sheraton Vancouver Wall Centre, Junior Ballroom CD
1088 Burrard Street, Vancouver
Please note pre-registration is required. Seats are limited. You can register:
- Online by completing this registration form
- In-person at the Spondylitis Clinic – University of British Columbia & the ARTUS Health Centre
- By email to Aimee Bindon at BC@spondylitis.ca
- By phone at 604-684-3550
The topics covered will include:
- Current concepts on the cause of AS and PsA
- Advances on the management and medical treatment of AS and PsA
- Patient Advocacy; a report card across the country
- Ask the experts with a question and answer panel discussion.
This will be a great learning opportunity and will connect you with others who live with AS and PsA!