Want to know what Canada’s leading rheumatologists are thinking? Join us for our #CRArthritis Facebook and Twitter Live event!
Arthritis Consumer Experts hosts the #CRArthritis Facebook and Twitter Live event
Powered by ACE and supported by representatives from the Arthritis Patient Advisory Board of Arthritis Research Canada and the Canadian Spondylitis Association, Arthritis Broadcast Network (ABN) will be interviewing keynote speakers, meeting attendees, patients living with arthritis, and disease experts. We invite you to participate in the Facebook and Twitter Live event. Like, share and retweet the live interviews, send us your comments or questions through Facebook and Twitter during the interviews.
Join the conversation at the Arthritis Broadcast Network Facebook page or Twitter (@ArthritisNetwrk) feed using #CRArthritis. Interviews will take place from Wednesday, February 21st until Friday, February 23rd.
Discussion topics include:
- Latest advances in the treatment and care of rheumatoid arthritis, ankylosing spondylitis, psoriatic arthritis, osteoarthritis and much more;
- Personalized medicine and arthritis;
- Discussions with leading physiotherapists and occupational therapists;
- Use of social media in arthritis patient care and medical research;
- Getting to know your arthritis consumer-patient community;
- And much more!
Email your questions in advance to email@example.com or ask them “live” during the event – we look forward to your participation!