Cheryl Koehn, President of Arthritis Consumer Experts, will be presenting in a free webinar on subsequent entry biologics today from 7pm-8pm EST. The webinar is hosted by the Canadian Breast Cancer Network and is the first webinar of 2015 on Subsequent Entry Biologics (SEBs) and how these drugs impact breast cancer treatment.
The network is hosting the webinar in anticipation of SEBs being introduced into breast cancer treatment in about five years when Herceptin comes off patent. Because SEBs have been part of the arthritis community for a number of years now, Cheryl Koehn will explain how the arthritis community has dealt with SEBs and what the Canadian Breast Cancer Network can expect once SEBs for breast cancer enter the marketplace.
Below are the learning outcomes of the webinar:
- What are Subsequent Entry Biologics, or SEBs?
- Why should you care about SEBs?
- What breast cancer specific biologics will be affected?
- How did the arthritis community prepare for their arrival into the marketplace?
- What can you do to stay abreast of SEB developments in breast cancer?
How to register:
To register for this FREE webinar, please CLICK HERE.
*Once you’ve registered, you should receive a confirmation email within 30 minutes. If you do not receive a confirmation email, please contact Rebecca at email@example.com.
Content for this webinar was made possible through an unrestricted grant from Hoffmann-La Roche Limited.