Joy and love are bountiful throughout the holidays. For people living with arthritis, so is physical and mental stress and pain. Here are some survival tips for the holidays:
- Make a list. A list will help keep you on budget and alleviate the stress of not knowing what to buy for presents or food.
- Shop online. Shopping online helps you avoid the crowds. It is convenient and you can do it day or night, in comfortable clothes, without the need to find parking.
- If you must shop at a mall, shop during non-peak hours (during the day or early morning). Continue reading
This season, as we reflect on our 17 years serving Canadians with arthritis, Arthritis Consumer Experts wants to also share with you new research information and highlight 2017 programs. In this issue of JointHealth™ insight, you will find:
- A special thank you message from Cheryl Koehn, Founder and President of Arthritis Consumer Experts
- A review of ACE’s accomplishments in 2016
- An introduction to new JointHealth™ Education programs for psoriatic arthritis and ankylosing spondylitis
- New research and case study on biosimilars
- An explanation of “real world data”
“On behalf of my ACE team members and our Scientific, Medical and Consumer Advisory Board, I want to thank you again for your interest, participation and support of our work. We wish you a joyful holiday season and improved health in 2017.”
– Cheryl Koehn