Have you had a hip or knee replacement in the last 4 months? Are you interested in being able to give feedback on the quality of rehabilitation care you received?
You are invited to take part in a study to pilot test a new questionnaire on the quality of rehabilitation care after joint replacement surgery.
Your feedback will help us to develop a patient-friendly questionnaire that will be included in an online toolkit of print and web-based resources that help people having joint replacement surgery participate in their own care and track the quality of rehab received.
You can participate if you:
- Had a primary (first time) total hip or knee replacement surgery for osteoarthritis (OA) in the past 4 months
- Have almost finished or just finished your supervised rehabilitation
- Are 19 years of age or older
- Speak and read English
- Are comfortable using a computer
What does participation involve?
- Complete a series of short online questionnaires and “think aloud” so a researcher can note any questions or issues you experience
- Share your views about the online questionnaires during a short (45-minute) small group discussion immediately afterwards. Group discussions are currently planned for:
- Thursday, August 23rd 10-11: 30 am and 1-2: 30 pm
- Thursday, August 30th 10-11: 30 am
For more information about this Study please contact:
Centre for Hip Health and Mobility
2635 Laurel Street, Vancouver
Phone: 604-675-2578 or
Honorarium, refreshments & parking provided!