JointHealth™ insight – Summer 2017
It’s summertime: What’s hot in arthritis research?
In this summer issue of JointHealth™ insight, we report on new information presented at the European League Against Rheumatism (EULAR) Annual Congress, which took place in Madrid, Spain, in June 2017. EULAR updates covered include:
- EULAR’s “Don’t Delay, Connect Today” campaign to improve models of care for inflammatory arthritis
- Immunogenicity studies that show comparable results between biosimilars and originator biologics
- Research from Denmark finds no higher patient use of health services after policy transition to biosimilars
- A best practice spotlight on helping patients understand biosimilars
In this issue, you will also find:
- Information about a new Osteoarthritis (OA) Tool for family physicians
- A profile of a young scientist’s research journey looking at osteoarthritis and biomarkers
What’s hot in arthritis research?