Arthritis Consumer Experts is celebrating Arthritis Awareness Month in Canada with the #WhereIsArthritis social media campaign. #WhereIsArthritis is a fun way for you to familiarize yourself with Arthritis Consumer Experts’ online resources, which are designed to help you live a better life with arthritis. By participating, you are creating awareness about arthritis while educating yourself and others about the many different types of diseases, and showing your support for people living with it.
Every day from Saturday, September 1 to Sunday, September 30, 2018, you will:
- Find a #WhereIsArthritis question and hint on ACE’s Twitter (@ACEJointHealth) and Facebook (@ACEJointHealth) account
- Find and tweet, Facebook post or email the answer to us – Be sure to include the #WhereIsArthritis hashtag!
Sample #WhereIsArthritis question and answer:
Question: Q1: What are four non-medication treatments listed on the ACE website? Hint: See “About Arthritis” http://bit.ly/2xs5Ik5 #WhereIsArthritis
Answer: Hey @ACEJointHealth, the answer is: vitamins and minerals, diet and nutrition, physiotherapy, occupational therapy! #WhereIsArthritis
- like, retweet, and reply on Twitter using #WhereIsArthritis; or,
- like, comment, and share on Facebook using #WhereIsArthritis; or,
- email your answers to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject heading #WhereIsArthritis
Each time you do any of the above from your personal social media account, your name will be entered into a draw for a $50 Amazon gift card. The draw will take place on Wednesday, October 3, 2018 and the winner will be notified by direct message or email.
Let’s find #WhereIsArthritis resources together!