The Arthritis Broadcast Network’s 5th Annual #CRArthritis Facebook and Twitter Live event begins on Wednesday, February 26 at the 2020 Canadian Rheumatology Association (CRA) Annual Scientific Meeting and Arthritis Health Professions Association (AHPA) Annual Meeting in Victoria, British Columbia.
Arthritis Broadcast Network (ABN) will be live streaming interviews with Canada’s leading rheumatologists, researchers, patient organizations, physiotherapists, occupational therapists and other allied healthcare professionals. Arthritis Broadcast Network has been ranked #5 on the Top 20 Arthritis YouTube Channels to Follow and Top 40 Arthritis Blogs, Websites & Influencers in 2020 by Feedspot.
Live streams will appear on ABN’s Facebook and Twitter channels – You can ask interviewees questions in real time by commenting on and/or replying to live videos on these platforms.
Sneak Peak of Scheduled Interviews
*please note that this schedule is subject to change
Wednesday, February 26
Thursday, February 27
Friday, February 28
Saturday, February 20
Our “all-star” lineup of patient interviewers for this year’s #CRArthritis event include:
- Cheryl Koehn, Arthritis Consumer Experts
- Kelly Lendvoy, Arthritis Consumer Experts
- Maya Joshi, Arthritis Consumer Experts
- Eileen Davidson, member of the Arthritis Patient Advisory Board of Arthritis Research Canada
- Kelly English, member of the Arthritis Patient Advisory Board of Arthritis Research Canada
- Shannon McQuitty, member of the Arthritis Patient Advisory Board of Arthritis Research Canada
- Graeme Reed, Canadian Spondylitis Association
- Don Bindon, Canadian Spondylitis Association
More about #CRArthritis
The Arthritis Broadcast Network’s#CRArthritis Facebook and Twitter Live event is powered by ACE and supported by representatives from the Arthritis Patient Advisory Board of Arthritis Research Canada and the Canadian Spondylitis Association. Arthritis Broadcast Network is Canada’s largest patient-led arthritis news outlet, bringing you the latest information on medical research findings to inspirational stories and life hacks. All interviews will be published on the ABN YouTube, Facebook, and Twitter pages, using the hashtag #CRArthritis. The interviews will also be shared on arthritisbroadcastnetwork.org after the meeting.
Special thanks to the CRA and AHPA for including our event at their annual meetings.
Arthritis Consumer Experts