On May 13, 2020, the Canadian Spondylitis Association is hosting a free webinar on Chronic Disease Distress (mental health) and invites you to attend!
The webinar will feature Dr. Dayna Lee-Baggley, a registered psychologist, and will cover the following topics:
- How to identify and manage the symptoms of anxiety, depression and stress
- The importance of effectively managing pain, depression, anxiety and stress and impact on your inflammatory disease
- Understand how exercise, fatigue and stress management impacts outcomes
- Where and how to look for help
- Managing mental health during the COVID-19 pandemic
There will also be a question and answer section where you will have the opportunity to ask any questions you have.
Date: Wednesday, May 13, 2020
Time: 4:30pm PST/ 7:30m EST