In this episode of Arthritis at Home, Cheryl Koehn, President, Arthritis Consumer Experts and Dr. Diane Lacaille, Scientific Director, Arthritis Research Canada discuss about the re-launch of the Arthritis Broadcast Network (ABN) and new features, including:
- user-friendly layout for all articles shared on the platform
- easy access to the Arthritis Screening Tool
- articles on the website that are now searchable
Co-founded and led by Arthritis Consumer Experts and Arthritis Research Canada, ABN provides coverage of the latest arthritis information and news and stories about living well with arthritis. Over the past decade since its launch, ABN became one of YouTube’s top 20 arthritis channels and generated the most videos and views on a Canadian YouTube arthritis channel.
Ms. Koehn and Dr. Lacaille also speak about the value of arthritis education for patients to become equal and active partners with their health care providers and have more satisfying experiences and better conversations on:
- preparing for medical visits
- setting treatment goals and choosing treatment options
- self-managing their overall treatment and care plan
Share your experience with ABN.
Join the conversation: share your experience of living with arthritis by sending us your stories, videos and images, and we will share them with the world. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube.
Additional learning resources