In these important and challenging times, Arthritis Consumer Experts (ACE) is here for you with new and expanded information and education programs.
Between a global pandemic and widespread protests for a more just world, we are living in an historic moment. In these important and challenging times, Arthritis Consumer Experts (ACE) is here for you with new and expanded information and education programs.
ACE believes that one of the key ways to support people living with arthritis is to help improve their quality of life though education, advocacy and (em)powerment. So, for Arthritis Awareness Month in Canada, ACE will publish new editions of our information, education and advocacy resources and programs every week in September. Look for them on our social media channels and help us by sharing them with your friends and followers. Together, we can drive up awareness for over 100 diseases called “arthritis” and impacts 6 million Canadians.
Every day from Tuesday, September 1 to Wednesday, September 30, 2020, you will:
Find a #ArthritisAwarenessMonth social media post on ACE’s Twitter (@ACEJointHealth) and Facebook (@ACEJointHealth) accounts with info bites and highlights from our new programming. We will release a new or updated program each week including:
- A new article from our Health Inequities in Arthritis Series focused on representation in research.
- An updated edition of our Medications Report Card (with a new look and printer friendly design) developed to help Canadians evaluate where their province ranks in terms of providing reimbursement for medications approved for inflammatory arthritis.
- The release of our Arthritis At Home episodes in Podcast version. Arthritis At Home makes it possible for people living with arthritis to watch or listen to interviews with Canadian experts in clinical rheumatology, arthritis scientists, physio and occupational therapists, psychologists and health economists.
- A new edition of JointHealth™ insight – an easy-to-read, research-based newsletter for people living with arthritis, their families and the public.
- Arthritis Consumer Experts advocacy tools and resources
- Like, retweet, and reply on Twitter using #ArthritisAwarenessMonth;
- Like, comment, and share on Facebook using #ArthritisAwarenessMonth; or,
- Tell us what you would like to see in future ACE programming. Email your suggestions and feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Together, we can change the future of arthritis!