Arthritis Research Canada’s 10th Annual ARThritis Soirée will take place on Thursday, May 11, 2023 at The Roof, Hotel Vancouver. This year’s fundraising event is Presented by RBC | Royal Bank of Canada and will be hosted by Coleen Christie (Global BC) and Jake Edwards.
The ARThritis Soirée was created to raise awareness and funds to support vital arthritis research and puts the spotlight on art as a great therapeutic element in managing a chronic disease. Additionally, art adds an extra ingredient of excitement and depth to the Soirée each year as an integral part of the event program.
The ARThritis Soirée brings together community and business leaders, philanthropists, doctors, healthcare professionals, and others who share an appreciation of art and a desire to support arthritis research.
Guests can look forward to an elegant cocktail event and excellent networking opportunity that includes:
- Delicious Haywire Winery bubbly
- Fantastic wines donated by Miradoro Restaurant at Tinhorn Creek
- Scrumptious hors d’oeuvres
- Fabulous Fanny Bay Oyster Bar and Northern Divine Caviar Bar
- Exquisite Prize Draw by Montecristo Jewellers
- Fantastic Art, Live, and Silent Auctions
- An opportunity to be a part of our Live Art creation
- An unforgettable performance by Tom Lavin and The Legendary Powder Blues Band
For more information about the 10th Annual, 2023 ARThritis Soirée and to purchase tickets, please visit arthritissoiree.ca.